About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Friday, August 20, 2010

We saw Aiden today!!

We saw our son today and it was a very good day!  Aiden came in with his Grandma and sister and definitely recognized us.  It was obvious that his Grandma Marilyn had been talking a lot about us.....such a blessing.  We spent nearly 2 hours together with the social worker and then another 30 minutes together after the social worker had left.  Aiden most certainly connected with Dave right away, but no so much to me.  Were my feelings a little hurt?  Sure.  However, we knew that this may happen due to the many "mommy" changes in his life, but we will persevere and through the power of God's presence and prayer this too will change quickly.  Aiden is very happy and very comfortable with us.

Tomorrow the three of us will go out by ourselves and then Aiden will spend the night with us.  If all goes well...and it will.....He will officially be united with us on Saturday.

Thank you for all the prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment