About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We are heading to Texas!!

We are about to leave in a few minutes to drive to Texas and get our son!!  I would say meet him, but we already did that during our life in China together.  We will keep you all update and hopefully will be posting pictures and video.  Aiden has lots of family and friends anxiously awaiting his arrival in Florida.  Please pray for a supernatural process through the interstate in TX.  Once they give us the clearance we can leave and come home. We are praying for clearance on Friday or the latest Monday.  Thank you for agreeing with us.

We are excited!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment