About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Making our way home to Florida!

Today we started making the journey home back to Florida.  We stopped at the Texas boarder to spend the night. We still have to wait until we hear from the Interstate in Texas that we have the go ahead to leave the state. Please be in agreement that we will hear something first thing tomorrow morning. 

When we left Austin this morning Aiden had a rough time and was mostly quiet for the entire ride.  I am thankful for the DVD player that Grandma and Grandpa let us borrow.  Aiden is still doing so much better than what is usual for this type of transition.  It is so Supernatural the way he is responding to Dave and I, despite the moments of rejection and being distant.  Right now Aiden is playing games with his daddy and they have so much fun together.  It is really very sweet! 

So, our goal is to be home very late Monday night and to visit family on Tuesday.  I do have more pictures to upload, but I lef the camera in the car.  We can't wait to see all our family and friends.  It has only been a week, but we MISS Florida! 

Thank you for all your prayers and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment