About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Interviews going on today in Texas

Well, our social worker is finally doing at least one interview we know of with the couple from Texas regarding Aiden. We hope she got the second interview scheduled, but we will know more by Monday.  We are waiting patiently, BUT truly hoping to have a game plan of when we can travel by Monday or Tuesday.

On a side note, we purchase Loving Your Kids on Purpose by Danny Silk.  Highly recommended by Aiden's foster mom and dad in China.  We have watched only the introduction session and we like it.  I'll let you know more as we go through the entire series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment