About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Taiwan Here we Come!!

I haven't been able to post about some very exciting news per the request of friends, but I figured timing is close and well, only 15 people follow my blog, now would be a safe time.   Drum roll please.... We leave next Friday to pick up and bring home our 2nd son!  Ethan Matthew will be coming home from Taiwan with us in about a week.  Woo-hoo!!!   We were matched with Ethan back in November, after we were told six weeks earlier that the foster home had no babies and even if they did we were on the bottom of the list.  The whole process to bring Ethan home has been a miracle that could only be orchestrated by the sovereign hand of God.  He is 6 months old and we can't wait to hold him!!  

Hopefully, I will be able to update my blog as we travel to Taiwan next week.   We will only be gone for a few days.  



Ethan Matthew

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Sarah! Ethan's adorable. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete