We leave in 3 hours to head to the airport and make our way to Taiwan. I am so excited about visiting a new country!! It's late and I'm exhausted, so I don't have much to write and even if I did I don't think my mind would be working at it's highest potential. ;) I am overwhelmed by the fact that on Sunday morning I will be holding my second son. God is wonderful! I mean that, not because of the blessings in my life, that I know can only come from Him. I would serve Him and surrender my whole life to Him just because of the gift that was given when Jesus hung on the cross. However, God is such a good Heavenly Father that His love is so great for all His children. I know that when I am holding my son and Dave and I are in the moment, God will be in that moment with us. He will be with us looking with eyes of delight for His gift in our lives. The Word says, that He delights in the prosperity of His servant. I really believe. I delight in giving gifts to Aiden, I can't imagine the joy the Father has with us.
Well, I am off to try and get a couple of hours of sleep or I wouldn't be a very good "travel buddy" for Dave. I hope to post pictures from Taiwan.

No comments:
Post a Comment