About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life is GOOD!!

Life is good.  I mean how could it not be?  I serve an amazing and faithful God, I am His beloved daughter.  I am married to my Love and was blessed 7 months ago with our 1st son.   Yes, my first child was 5 years old when he came home.  That was not what I had ever imagined.  When you think of having your first child the thoughts of cute little onesies, bottles, pacifiers, cuddles late at night all come to mind.   I think sometimes God likes to shake me up, but I trust Him no matter what, so if He chose my first little guy to be 5 years old, then so be it!  

Aiden is doing great!  We still haven't hit a "groove" yet with family life, but that will come.  I think trust is still a big issue for him, but good thing Dave and I are relentless when it comes to loving him!  I have noticed for awhile now that he doesn't really converse with us at all.  So, I am intentionally pulling him into my everyday chores or work and starting to chat with him more.  I can see him opening up more and I believe it will only continue to increase.   We are sowing into to Aiden everyday, showing him boundaries, showering him with love, teaching him, playing with  him and we as a family are going to reap a huge harvest off of what has been sown.  

Aiden is in soccer right now and loving every minute of it.  He is really goofy out on the field and he loves to run.  I have to contain my frustration at times and remember he has only been playing for a month.  I am Ms. Competitive and want him to be the best of the best right now.  I know, it sounds ridiculous, but you all have your issues too!  Ha ha!  

I am overwhelmed with joy and peace in my life at the moment.  I have my faith working on a few things and can't wait to share them with you all.  Soon, very soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment