It has been six weeks since we came home with Ethan from Taiwan. I am in disbelief of how the weeks have gone by so fast. Ethan is doing fabulous, just absolutely wonderful! He is my sweetness and I could not imagine life without him. He is truly a gift from God. He turned 8 months on Monday. When he came home he was not sitting or crawling, because his muscles were tight from little use. Now, he is crawling, sitting, and trying to stand up wherever and whenever possible. Can't he just stay small and tiny for me? ...please? I love, love, love him!!
Aiden is doing well as a new big brother. There's a big age difference between the boys, so I look at that as a factor with Aiden, but all in all he's adjusted well with our new little addition. Bringing Aiden home in August and Ethan home in May has totally rocked our world for the best! Don't get me wrong, this Mama could use a break right about now, but I'm strong I can take it. Haha!
This is just a little tiny update from all that has happened in the last six weeks. We are good and lovin' life!! Please pray for us as it looks like we might be getting closer to finalizing Aiden's adoption!

No comments:
Post a Comment