About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Standing!!

Things have moved increasingly fast for us with this adoption. As of last week we were #4 on the waiting list for a little boy. Yesterday I got an email that stated we are now #2!! We are so exciting!! The only thing that stands in our way now is finances. You know what? That is not a big deal for our very awesome & faithful God!!

We continue to stand on the Word that came out of our spirits during a rough time while living in China..... WE TRUST YOU LORD,NO MATTER WHAT!!

Please stand with us for a provisional miracle, all the grants that we are applying for get processed fast and that we get a "yes" to all of them and for our little guy in Korea.

Dave and I love you all very much!! Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment