About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Excitement is building.....

Ever since we finished our home study the reality that we could get a call about our little guy any minute is just over taking me! I can honestly say that to be a mommy is a huge desire of my heart. I just envision him in all aspects of our lives, I simply cannot wait!! His beautiful dark eyes will be looking into mine very soon!

We mailed off our first grant application today. If you are following along with this blog, please pray in faith that favor surrounds us and that the hand of the Lord moves our application to absolutely the right person!!

Our confessions is that in the Behrens household we do not lack anything!! Praise God that during a time where everything is falling down around us, we can stand in perfect peace and know in whom we trust!!

No comments:

Post a Comment