About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Am Blessed!

Dave and I had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We are even more excited that these will be the last holidays we spend without a little one running around!!

We are still moving forward with finances for our little guy. Just last week I found out that we don't need visas for Korea...Praise God! I had estimated about $300 for our visas, that is more money we get to deduct from what we need. We haven't heard anything from our grants YET, but we will very soon!

Giving God all the glory with ever step we take!

No comments:

Post a Comment