About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Finally Done!!

As stated in this title we are DONE...with what? Our home study. On Thursday Dave weighed in and met his goal weight for S. Korea and then we headed down to Ft. Myers for our fingerprints. After Dave's weigh in at the Drs. we went and had a fabulous lunch. Dave was definitely hungry after not eating for a couple of weeks. I married a great man!! I can't tell you how exciting it is to be done with all that glorious paperwork.

Now, we maintain our peace, patience, joy, and faith as we press on for all the finances to come in and wait for the beautiful picture of our baby boy. Our social worker should be calling us in the next two weeks to talk about timing.

I am starting to think about a nursery theme. I know it is early still, but I am a planner.

Please continue to stand with us for complete provision for our little guy. Our God is always faithful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment