About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Friday, September 25, 2009

A Little Delayed.....

As stated in my last post, on Wednesday we were suppose to have our physicals which would finish up our homestudy. Well, we went knowing that Dave hadn't hit the weight mark yet, but hoping that she could leave it blank and we could fill it in at a later date. The Dr. wasn't fond of that idea, and we completely understand why. So, I am having to exercise patience and understand as Dave takes these next 14 days to lose the final 10 lbs (that is his goal). The Dr. was extremely kind and told us that she will get us in whenever we are ready. Favor surrounds us like a sheild!

Our social worker called last week and told us that we continue to move up the list. As more and more time passes I am relaxing more and actually feel like this time it is going to happen. We have been waiting so long to be parents. After 2 1/2 years of trying to adopt from China, and heading into this adoption we have been a bit reserved in letting our feelings be totally involved in what we are doing. ....not sure if that makes any sense....it does to me... =)

As each day passes our little guy becomes more real to us. I have visions of him in the back seat of the car when I am driving, playing with his toys at home, and wrestling with his daddy...... What I do know is that this time it is going to happen. He is coming home soon, because God is always faithful and in the business of restoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment