Today when my little man woke up he was super excited to meet his new teacher at his new school! After much prayer and talking Dave and I decided to put Aiden into public school. I have been homeschooling Aiden over the last couple of months. What Aiden needs more than anything right now is for me to just be his mommy, so I am removing the role of being his teacher, It was quite different with Aiden in school and not "officially" working. Don't get me wrong, my day was full, but it was just different. I have always found great fulfillment in getting dressed, heading into work and getting things done. I always have a million things to do, I just have to get focused.
Tomorrow I am celebrating my 10 year anniversary and can hardly believe it! I have done so much in the last 1o years. Things that have changed my life and things that I never want to repeat (ha-ha). One thing that I know is that I married a wonderful man and I love him with all that is within me!


No comments:
Post a Comment