About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Oh, what a wonderful time of year!  This Christmas season has been so different and I have loved every minute of it...okay, almost every minute. ;).   Having a child to celebrate the season with makes everything so amazing!   Just today I was driving home from running a few errands and I was thinking about all that God has done for my family this year.  All I could do was just smile and think, "only You could do all this, Lord...only You".   Dave and I have a few things the Lord is doing for us at this very moment.  I am not ready to let it out over my blog, Twitter, or Facebook, but soon very soon!  

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I am so excited to spend it with my two favorite guys!!  This may sound silly, but for years I couldn't wait to read The Night Before Christmas with my children and tomorrow night I finally get to do it.  

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! 

One of my favorites of Aiden with his Aunt Lily!  They are from the same foster home in China!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment