About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Overwhelmed by love from family and friends at Aiden's "welcome home" party

Yesterday afternoon Aiden and I headed to his "welcome home" party, which he was confusing for his birthday party.  I had to keep explaining that his birthday was after Christmas, but I eventually just allowed to him to think what he wanted to think.  I must admit, I was a bit concerned on how Aiden would respond to a large group of people and having all the attention on himself.  He had a very rough day on Saturday and it did trickle over to Sunday morning a bit, but, in the end, he did amazing!   He used manners, was interacting with people, and he even came to sit on MY lap (huge breakthrough).  He wanted me...ME!  That touched my heart in a way that I could never explain.   The entire afternoon touch my heart deeply.  I am constantly overwhelmed by the love of my family, friends, and God.   Aiden was blessed beyond measure!!   Thank you to everyone who shared the afternoon with us yesterday.  Thank you for taking time to rejoice with Dave and I and to celebrate and say...."Look what the Lord has done"!

Aiden with his loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment