About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Life is still in transition mode, which isn't a bad thing, it is just new and different.  We call it being "loosey-goosey" in our household or for all those that like the normal word.....flexible.   We learned being on the mission field that flexibility is the name of the game.  Easier said then done with a personality like mine.  I like order, schedules, knowing where I have to go and when I have to be there.  Well, I am still that way, but after living in China I understand the great importance of being flexible and not getting all flustered when life throws you a curve ball or it could be a person throwing that curve ball.  So, with our new little man in the house I had about a week where I found my identity tied up at work and felt loss instead of looking at the beautiful treasure we have been blessed with from the Father. Please don't misunderstand, I adore my son and I look at him and I am in awe of how great God is.  He is always faithful! I was looking at Aiden yesterday while we were at the beach and could see the hand of God all over his life.  Even though Aiden has experience a tremendous amount of loss and rejection over his little life, God has never left him.  When we pray, we pray that all that loss would be covered with love, security, trust, peace, and joy.  And I am not believing for 6 months to a year for this.  I am believing that this healing and restoration happens to my son suddenly....today, tomorrow....quickly.  The Father wants Aiden whole today!  So, I stand on that promise.

And to end.......... I love being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment