About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My 2nd attempt....

This is officially my second attempt at "blogging". My first attempt I was deterred, due to thinking that is was a waste of time and who would want to read about my thoughts. So, here we go again. I am determined just write and anyone that wants to read this, please go ahead and enjoy. Whew...I feel better now.

Today, my husband, Dave, and I went to the beach for a relaxing day. It was gorgeous. I laid back in my chair, listening to Faith Hill and in between songs heard the beautiful sound of the waves hitting the shoreline. Awe, the joys of living in Southwest, Florida.

Another purpose of this blog, is to keeps those interested, up to date on our adoption from South Korea. This week was tremendous in the land of adoption. We are finishing up paperwork and moving onto our physicals, which is our final step in completing our homestudy. Then we move on to immigration land for fingerprints and approval. Approval of what?.... I am not really sure, but it matters to "them". We have been around this adoption mountain before and I still don't know the purpose of everything. All I know, is that it moves us closer to our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment