I can't believe it has been over a month since my last blog. Over the last 4 weeks we have gone through a few fires, but with fire comes the refining process. And we all have been being refined. The first two weeks of October were rough and that is really putting it nicely. However, we made some adjusted based off of wonderful counsel and we have seen significant improvements. I really believe there are times when you make small adjustments and yield huge results. Dave and I are so thankful for the huge support system we have and especially the guidance of the Holy Spirit, our Helper in life.
I feel like the last eight weeks I have been a slave to my cell phone trying to get all of Aiden's appointments scheduled. At this point all the balls are rolling and I have EVERY appointment that I need right now scheduled. Next week we have his cleft eval, and appointment for speech at a local school and our final post placement appointment with our social worker. I have made a commitment that from the week of Thanksgiving to the New Year that we our going to take a breather from everything and enjoy the holidays. I love this time of year!!
Please pray for us that we would receive favorable reports from all the professionals dealing with our adoption and that we get a court date for December. Dave and I want to have our adoption finalized by the end of the year. ~Thank You!

No comments:
Post a Comment