About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Friday, May 28, 2010

RELAXING...because right now it is necessary!

I am taking a no-where vacation with my husband for the next 5 days. We are staying in town, but disconnecting from the world. Or at least we are trying to. ....I guess I shouldn't be blogging right now!! Today we went to Siesta Key Beach and it was truly amazing. The breeze was perfect and I haven't felt that relaxed in a long time. Tomorrow we are going to spend the morning together and then head to church. Saturday night service is the only thing we have committed to for the next few days. We even left our cell phones in the car while we were beaching it up...and it was nice. Normally, I am a go-go-go kind of person, but lately I have felt the NEED to take a breather and just relax. So, these next few days are going to be glorious.

The adoption part of our life is again at a stand still. We are still progressing with a little boy that I mentioned in my previous post. Please pray for us. We are thrilled to see him again and to parent him. We truly love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment