About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, a wife, and a mommy to 2 amazing boys. I have been married for 15 years to my hubs! I love Jesus with all my being. I appreciate a good cup of strong coffee, chocolate, yellow flowers, and my toes in the sand on a sunny FL. day. "What lies Behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Emerson.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Happy New Year!!! I love 2010 already!! This is going to be such a wonderful year and more importantly, it is the year our son comes home.

Good news on the grant trail.... We should hear back from three of the grants we have applied for by February. Two will contact us in January and one in Feb. Thanking the Father for "yeses" to all of them.

I pray that this year will be above and beyond all that you could ever think or imagine. Remember, God will always respond to your steps of faith. Action is required.

Now, I am off to work for a few hours and then it is church tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment